Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club was formed in 1922 by a group
of keen sailors and is based on the south side of Sydney Harbour.
is situated at 160 Wolseley Rd Point Piper on Felix Bay
with Lady Martin's Beach directly in front of the clubhouse.
a small club of approximately five hundred members, the RPEYC has, over the years, distinguished itself in the Sydney sailing
shares the conduct of the combined Spring and
Summer Saturday racing program on the harbour with the Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron and, on Wednesdays during the
summer, it conducts
a very popular mid week racing programme.
Club is primarily a keelboat club. However, it also caters for a
small but growing group of Masters level dinghy enthusiasts,
mostly in Lasers.